The Two Best Lakefront Homes
* Retreat #1 for up to 10 guests
* Retreat #2 for up to 14 guests
* Or book both for 24 guests
* Add the one across the street to sleep 36 guests
* Homes are all next to each other
Shasta Lakeshore Retreat #1
* Location, Location, Location...WOW!
* Lakefront, Seasonal Stream in Yard, VIEWS!
* Sleeps 10 (2 queens, 2 twins, 2 queen sleepers)
NOTE: Up to 24 if you rent both homes
* Recently remodeled interior (2012)
* 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms Media/Family Room, Kitchen/Main Room with great big window views!
* 2 Large Decks with Lake/Marina/Stream/Mountain View, Gas Fire Pit & BBQ (New Top Deck)
* Lake, Shade and Air Cooler keeps cooler than most
* Private Hot Tub
with nice views and sound of seasonal stream
* Cozy wood pellet fire stove for those cool nights
* High open beam wood ceilings & fans
Shasta Lakeshore Retreat #2 (NEW!)
* Same great Location....WOW2!
* Lakefront, Seasonal Stream in view
* ~25% larger than Retreat #1
* Sleeps 14 (1 king, 2 queens, 3 fulls, 1 queen sleeper)
* Currently being remodeled (Flooring, Paint, New Bigger Windows, New Deck and more). Limited photos currently. Photos on right are all #1.
* 4 Large Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, Kitchen/Main Room with great big window views!
* 1 Large Deck with Lake/Marina/Stream/Mountain View, Gas Fire Pit & BBQ
* Lake, Shade and Dual Central Air Conditioners keeps cooler than most
* Wood beam ceilings & fans
* SEE "RETREAT #2" PAGE....MORE INFO & PHOTOS
Both Retreats Offer....
* Easy RV/Boat Parking off the road plus room for multiple cars in driveway
* Quiet Family Neighborhood
* Fully Furnished - Towels/Linens/Dishes/HD Flat Screens (New), Internet (New), Dishwasher, Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, ATT MicroCell (New), Washer (New) and Dryer (New)
* Located waking distance to Sugarloaf Marina within Lakehead on Sacramento Arm of Lake (best part of lake)
* About 30 miles further than Tahoe from Bay Area but without the traffic up Hwy 80 or 50....and easy straight 70MPH speed limit on Hwy 5 & 505
We are located:
~1.5 hours south of the California/Oregon border
~30 miles south of Mt. Shasta City
~25 miles north of Redding, CA Take exit 702
Nearby attractions and activities include (see Things to Do page for more information):
- Best water in California....Best part of Shasta
- No crowds, flat water, 80-90 degree water in Summer
- Boating, Water Sports, Fishing
- Shasta Caverns, Town of Mount Shasta, Lassen
3. Winter Skiing & Snowboarding (at Mount Shasta)
4. ATV (many miles of forest service roads)
5. Hiking, Cross Country Skiing, Hunting
PLEASE! CAREFULLY SUPERVISE CHILDREN
Due to water access, spa and deck height. Decks have railings but small children must be supervised.
LAKE LEVEL AND BOATING: Lake Shasta is a reservoir so the lake level and the shore proximity to the homes will vary greatly based on winter rains, droughts and the time of the year (lowest in late summer and fall) as you can see in some of the photos. Docks are not allowed on private properties at Shasta. You can either launch your boat everyday or get a secured slip at the marina ($25 per day during summer) which is walking distance and in sight of the cabin.
LAKE LEVEL: FULL!