Vacation Rental, Trinity Lake, Whiskeytown Lake, Tahoe, Lake Tahoe, Family Fun, Boating, Wakeboarding, Wave Surfing, Wakesetter, Malibu, Mastercraft, Revo, Cabin, Lakefront, Beach, Fishing, Bass Fishing, Water Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Skiing, Swimming, Warm Water, Cobalt, Sanger, Natique, Lake Views, Best Cabin, Best Vacation Home, Best Lakefront, Best Lake, Redding, Hot Tub, Spa, BBQ, Polaris Ranger, ATV, Off Road, Trails, Hiking, Hike, Walk, Bike Riding, Bass Hole, Lakehead, Mount Shasta, Summer, Houseboating, House Boating, Patio Boat, Sugarloff, Antlers, Bridge Bay, Holiday Harbor, Silverthorne, Lake Rules, Fun in Sun, VRBO, Retreat, Coffee, Tubing, Eagle, Deer, Bear, Fish, Shasta Dam, Full Lake, Shasta Drought, California Drought, Lake Level, Lake Cottage, Shasta Cottage, Boat Ramp, Marina, Map of Shasta, Fishing, Bass, Trout Fishing, Hunting, creek, stream, lake, warm water, views, marina, boat ramp, boat slip, lake Level, gas on lake, boat rentals, lassen, castle crags, redding, Mount Shasta, Airbnb, trip advisor, tripadvisor, flipkey, vacation, summer, best cabin, best lake house, best lake, top cabin, top lake house, top lakes, Most Popular House, Shasta hotel, Redding hotel, Redding home rentals, Sugarloaf, Sugarloaf Cottages, Sugarloaf marina, Sugarloaf Motel, Sugarloaf hotel, Lakehead Hotel, Lakehead Motel, Lakehead Vacation Home, Lakehead Cabin, Homeaway, VRBO, Silverthron Resort, Antlers Marina, Antlers Resort, Tsasdi Resort, shastalakevacations, shastalake, mountshastaresort, mount Shasta resort, tsasdiresort, antlersmarina, silverthornresort, sugarloafcottages, shastacabins, Shasta cabins, mtshastavacationrentals, shastalakeproperties, Shasta lake properties, houseboating.org, saltcreekresort, salt creek resort, Zillow, baybridgehouseboasts, lakeshasta, shastalake, vrbo lake Shasta, best vrbo, best airbnb, most popular vacation home, most popular VRBO at Shasta, fishingcabin, Shastafishing,
The Two Best Lakefront Homes
* Location, Location, Location...WOW!
* Retreat #1 for up to 10 guests
* Retreat #2 for up to 14 guests
* Or book both for 24 guests
* Add the one across the street to sleep 36 guests
* Homes are all next to each other
* Seasonal Stream in Yard
* Big Window Views
* Large New Decks for Great Outdoor Enjoyment
* Wood Ceilings and Beams
* Cooler area near lake in trees
* Great Central Air Conditioning Systems
* Private Hot Tub (#1)
* Wood Stove (#1), Wood Fireplace (#2)
Both Retreats Offer....
* Easy RV/Boat Parking off the road plus room for multiple cars in driveway
* Quiet Family Neighborhood
* Fully Furnished - Towels/Linens/Dishes/HD Flat Screens (New), Internet (New), Dishwasher, Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, ATT MicroCell (New), Washer (New) and Dryer (New)
* Located waking distance to Sugarloaf Marina within Lakehead on Sacramento Arm of Lake (best part of lake)
* About 30 miles further than Tahoe from Bay Area but without the traffic up Hwy 80 or 50....and easy straight 70MPH speed limit on Hwy 5 & 505
We are located:
~1.5 hours south of the California/Oregon border
~30 miles south of Mt. Shasta City
~25 miles north of Redding, CA Take exit 702
Nearby attractions and activities include (see Things to Do page for more information):
- Best water in California....Best part of Shasta
- No crowds, flat water, 80-90 degree water in Summer
- Boating, Water Sports, Fishing
- Shasta Caverns, Town of Mount Shasta, Lassen
3. Winter Skiing & Snowboarding (at Mount Shasta)
4. ATV (many miles of forest service roads)
5. Hiking, Cross Country Skiing, Hunting
PLEASE! CAREFULLY SUPERVISE CHILDREN
Due to water access, spa and deck height. Decks have railings but small children must be supervised.
LAKE LEVEL AND BOATING: Lake Shasta is a reservoir so the lake level and the shore proximity to the homes will vary greatly based on winter rains, droughts and the time of the year (lowest in late summer and fall) as you can see in some of the photos. Docks are not allowed on private properties at Shasta. You can either launch your boat everyday or get a secured slip at the marina ($25 per day during summer) which is walking distance and in sight of the cabin.
LAKE LEVEL: FULL!